Job Description: Frontlines Manager is responsible for the church’s Connect Team, Hospitality, and Decor. This role manages these three ministries in order to create and maintain the desired church atmosphere set forth by the Church Experience Director. This requires a firm understanding on how the greeters, parking team, F&B, and decorations can elevate people’s experience in TC and their role in achieving the church’s vision. As the leader of the Frontlines team of volunteers, the Frontlines Manager is required to demonstrate high leadership capabilities as well as being a great team player.
- Manage Connect Team, Church Hospitality & Decor ministry in TC.
- Connect Team: Manage greeters, parking team, and stage crew.
- Hospitality: Making sure all food and beverage are ready to be served.
- Hospitality: Dealing and coordinating with food tenants.
- Décor: Planning for yearly church decor and implementing them accordingly.
- Scheduling, recruiting & training volunteers in these 3 areas.
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Ability to lead a team and pastorally care for people
- Knowledge of current popular aesthetics in modern culture
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience in being a part of a creative or decor team
- Education/experience in Hospitality Management
For further inquiry or to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com