Job Description: Executive Director is responsible for setting strategy and direction to attain the church’s strategic ministry objectives effectively and efficiently. This role supports and supervises the directors in order to execute the vision set forth by the Lead Pastor, EMT and Board of Deacons. This requires a firm understanding of, and agreement with, the church’s mission and vision statements, core values, team values, and virtues. As the leader of The Collective staff, the Executive Director is required to demonstrate high leadership capabilities as well as being a great team player.
- Develop high quality strategies and directions to achieve the vision.
- Set and evaluate the performance standard of the Directors in terms of KPIs and goals.
- Oversee all church operations and activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the objectives and values.
- Lead and motivate the staff to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee the development of annual financial plans to be presented to the Financial Stewardship Team and Board of Deacons.
- Involved in the annual strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives; and establishment of annual goals.
- Provide quarterly report for the Board of Deacons.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the congregation and the location(s) in which the church operates.
- Making sure the church’s legal and permit requirements are met.
- Deep understanding of TC’s vision, values, and culture
- Experience in a top level organizational position
- Experience in developing strategies and implementing vision
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Have held a similar position at a church
- Have experience in a multinational workplace
For further inquiry or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org