Job Description: Communications is expressing who we are and what we are doing. As the Project Manager you will oversee all Communications projects and teams.
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of all Communications projects.
- Create and manage Communications calendar 6-weeks ahead which includes all ministry announcements for every communications platform
- Relational Management: You will be leading a team of volunteers, collaborating with Ministry Leaders, and working with vendors.
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your team of volunteers motivated, appreciated, and to grow in their gifts.
- Time Management: You will be working with Ministry Leaders on different events, campaigns, initiatives, etc., that could be and usually are happening at the same time.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills and an ability to strategize to be able to solve problems and make adjustments as needed.
- Experience in managing events, projects, and/or teams on a large scale
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications
For further inquiry or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org