Connect Group Manager is responsible for leading the Connect Group (CG) ministry at The Collective Jakarta. This role supports and supervises the CG Leaders and Geographical Coaches in order to build towards and maintain the CG ministry standards set forth by the Grow Director. This requires a firm understanding of CG ministry in TC and its role in achieving the church’s vision. As the leader of CG volunteers, the Connect Group Manager is required to demonstrate high leadership capabilities as well as being a great team player.
- Overseeing and caring for CG Leaders and Geographical Coaches.
- Recruiting and developing new CG Leaders and Geographical Coaches.
- Create opportunities to recruit CG leaders.
- Create church wide awareness about CG.
- Tracking and reporting CG attendance growth and group multiplication.
- Tracking and reporting CG quality in terms of (1) CG member’s church engagement, (2) CG leaders developed through We Not Me Journey, and (3) effectiveness of CG materials.
- Navigate and problem solve issues about CG growth.
- Develop clear and scalable managerial processes for The Collective CG.
- Develop and Manage CG annual budget.
- Good people skills.
- Administration and management skills.
- Teaching and communication skils.
- International experience.
- Already serving in ministry as staff or high capacity volunteer.
For further inquiry or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org